Steve Gold has just put into contract his second penthouse (PHA) at 70 CharltonRead More
Whoopi Goldberg and Marc Jacobs were among the over 2,000 attendees at the 32nd Annual Toys Party, held last night at Pier 60 in Chelsea, which raised over $270,000 for SAGE (Services and Advocacy for GLBT Elders) and collected over 5,000 toys. Marc Jacobs brought so many toys, they needed help unloading them all from the car!Read More
Celebrating its third year of CS Talks, Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group brought in more than 1,250 real estate industry professionals for an eight-day series of creative events and dialogues which spanned 17 new developments.
Started in 2015 CS Talks brings in Industry professionals in the city's top new developmental projects offering unique persectives similar to TED Talks
This year’s CS Talks kicked off at Waterline Square where guests sipped on Bellinis and previewed the Cipriani dining and food hall experience James Linsley of GID Development Group and Maggio Cipriani are planning for the development.
Some of the events consisted of
- Food52 founder Amanda Hesser, along with interior architect Jeffrey Beers, discussed the ever-evolving restaurant scene in NoMad at one of Corcoran Sunshine’s newest projects 277 Fifth Avenue.
- The significance of Hudson Yards by Related Companies was featured in three separate events that touched on culture, new public parks, and sustainability— all key aspects of the development. Related CEO Jeff Blau also spoke to the dynamic changes underway in West Chelsea at the penthouse of Zaha Hadid’s 520 West 28th Street on The High Line.
Related: New York City's Top Luxury Buildings
- The changing face of the retail landscape with grocery impresario Eli Zabar at 389 E. 89 was a popular event for Zabar loyalists, and The Rudin Family’s Greenwich Lanefeatured a cooking demonstration and risotto tasting in the chef’s kitchen amenity space, presented by famed Italian eatery Sant Ambroeus.
- Four Seasons Private Residences unveiled the 82nd floor Penthouse model residence for an exclusive Savoir Faire partnership between Silverstein Properties and Louis Vuitton, presented by Robert Vecsler, Silverstein Properties President of Residential Development.
- The official launch of Tribeca’s 45 Park Place brought designer Piero Lissoni over from Italy especially for the event, hosted by developer Sharif El-Gamal of SoHo Properties.
- The grand finale of CS Talks included a champagne toast to celebrate the unveiling of Brad Ford’s design for The Penthouse at Tribeca’s One Hundred Barclay.
“This year’s compelling events at CS Talks resonated with the city’s top agents and industry tastemakers, who came out in record numbers,” said Kelly Kennedy Mack, President of Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group. “New development is intertwined with arts, culture, and dining in New York, and CS Talks is a celebration of that fascinating meeting point.”