Imagine yourself as a tourist, but one that’s traveling in search of tasting all the best of New York. That’s what this event does and helps out The Food Bank of New York and No Kid Hungry as all the net proceeds go to these organizations. Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival Presented By Coca-Cola will take place Oct. 12 - 15 and it’ll celebrate the 10th anniversary of this event. This wine and food festival spans the island of Manhattan and the Brooklyn market Smorgasburg will travel its way to the bridge to coincide with event.
You can spend all day at events at the New York City Wine & Food Festival, from brunches to culinary demos and hands-on classes where you can learn to make food and eat it too! Walk around at the food tasting events with almost each event featuring a Food Network star. Hang around for a rooftop party and then swing by a late night party to dance the night away. For families attending the Wine & Food Festival, there are several kid-friendly events such as the Family Ice Cream Fun-Dae with Mario Batali and Ayesha Curry.
Other newly-introduced events for the Festival's 10th anniversary include:
- Femme Fatale with Speed Rack hosted by Anne Burrell
- Pie vs. Cake hosted by Duff Goldman
- Late Night Adventures in Dean & DeLuca hosted by Hannah Bronfman
- Israeli Brunch hosted by Michael Solomonov
- Late Night Sandwich Eggs-travaganza hosted by Eggslut
- Lucky Rice hosted by BD Wong
- Chinese Tuxedo Brunch
- Dale Talde Brunch with Eggslut
- Eastbound and Down hosted by Josh Capon
- Rooftop Rosé at The Top of The Standard hosted by Katie Lee and Elvis Duran
- And more!
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now before they’re sold out!