Like many of our readers, your closet has one main style of clothes: Business Wear. We all get into that mindset of solely buying items for our professional lives, that we often don’t know what to wear for the days we have time off. Here are 5 tips to dress down your dress clothes to have a cool yet put together look for the weekend.
1. Break down your suit. Your suit together is a power statement. Separated, these pieces become the perfect addition to any street style look.
2. Add a T-shirt. Whether you want to rock your trusty blazer or your favorite pair of chinos, a T-Shirt added with any piece gives off the more casual look.
3. Put on your Sneakers. A good pair of sneakers with your outfit will really help you dress down while looking on trend.
4. Mix your Prints. Nothing looks cooler than adding a graphic tee with some type of patterned blazer or pants.
5. Add Some Denim. Denim is the universal textile of casual wear. You can add it in the form of jacket or pants for the perfect laid-back look.
By Serina Sabedra